Friday, July 27, 2007

Lives Ruined...

I stood unable to comprehend what my friend was telling me. "your investment is gone...we cant find him....gone...gone...we cant find michael." The call was from overseas, the line was bad, but the words were crystal clear. I was (am) officially ruined.

Funny, the moment I hung up on my friend, I saw the chain of events flash before me like some bad sequel of " the usual suspects" - you know the part where kevin spacey walks out of the interoggation room and it dawns on the detective that he ( spacey) was Kaiser Sose.

"invest in this pare, the principle is guaranteed.." " 12percent returns -" "we'll do the bank draft tomorrow..." ..the flashbacks continue...

Next week I have to meet with my family and tell them what happened to their money. What happened to their share of the sale of our last-and final- property. What happened to their inheritance and their children's inheritance.

I am but one of those left by the pipc forex scam in a really tight bind. I can imagine those who staked their retirement money, pension, years of hard-earned work, the decades of toil and labor - all gone in the blink of an eye.


Monday I meet with blood relatives. Some will understand. Most of them will not.


How many other tragic stories are out there? ...whats yours? think of this blog as a pipc support group ..post your story. That way this could serve as a cautionary tale to those who would part with their money too easily...and may it serve as living reminder to MIcahel Liew and to PIPC as to how many lives they have ruined.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger rolls567 said...

Scammers have ruined the forex trading market and this company is one of them. They have deceived many people with their fake promises on high returns. I learnt my lesson the hard way. I only pity people who still consider investing with them. Please try and make your researches, you will definitely come across better and reliable forex trading agencies that would help you yield profit and not ripping off your money. Also, if your money has been ripped-off by these scammers, you can report to a regulated crypto investigative unit who make use of software to get money back (fightingscams at aol dot com). He is a recovery expert and a very professional one at that.

November 19, 2020 at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home